Thursday, April 19, 2018

Trendy Bakers Twine ~ You're Wonderful

Hello all and happy Thursday!  Beth from Beth's Beauties sharing this card with matching envelope with you today.
The card features Cotton Candy Trendy Twine.  I wrapped the Cotton Candy Trendy Twine around the scallops on the front die cut panel and then tied a double bow underneath that.  I added Cotton Candy Sequins in all four corners of the card.  I love that those sequins match the twine perfectly!  The papers I used are from DCWV's Peri & Peach stack.
Next up, I made a coordinating envelope!
I stamped a sentiment from the APB You've Got Mail stamp set on the back flap and also glued on arrows punched from the left over patterned paper I used on the card.  I am sure this set will bring a smile to someone's face!

Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:


If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

4 comments:

  1. So very pretty Beth! I like the soft blues & pinks and the foil sentiment.... really pretty!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I must have missed this card, it's so pretty. I'm glad I found it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!