Friday, February 9, 2018

Trendy Bakers Twine - Kraft Window Boxes - Guest Designer Christi

Hello Trendy Twine Fans!  Christi from Scrapping For Tranquility here!  Excited to be Guest designer for another term here at Trendy Twine! 

Today I want to share these adorable Kraft Window Boxes and beautiful Strawberry Cupcake Trendy Twine that are on special this month.

Here is what I did with them:




 First I took the Kraft Window Box and measured it and made an SVG to match out of it to cut my cardstock to cover the box.  Glued the AC Crimson Cardstock on the box.  Wrapped the Strawberry Cupcake Trendy Twine several times around the right side of the box and let it hang loose.  I glued a large heart shaped button onto the box and then a small heart shaped button on top of the large one.  Filled the box with Starburst candy.
I then made a tag in my Cameo 3 , putting a superhero burst to represent the burst in "starburst". cut out the  heart and lettering and glued them down and tied my pretty little Strawberry Cupcake Trendy Twine  on my tag and called it done!  

I have made 3 more of these for my grandchildren for Valentine treats  and hope you can do the same.

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

This is what I used from Trendy Twine:








Blessings,


5 comments:

  1. That is a super sweet idea, Christi! I love the play on words with the tag and the candy. Thanks for being February's guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth and thank you for having me! Christi

      Delete
  2. Your tag and candy container is super adorable!!Congrats on being this month's guest designer!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute! I love your creativity! Great job Christi!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!