Monday, December 18, 2017

Trendy Twine - Be Merry

Hello!  This is Sukie and today I have a Christmas card to share. The inspiration for my card was the adorable shaker ornament created from the Cottage Cutz Nested Ornament Ball dies.  I created 2 ornaments so I could use one as a gift tag.  To create the ornament shaker,  I used 2 different sized dies to cut out the ornament frame.  I filled my ornament with some Peppermint Stick sequins.  The sequins were also adhered to the front of my card.
I used some Holly Trendy Twine as an embellishment on my ornament and on the edge of the card. A tiny Glue Dot was added to the back of the ornament to secure it on my card.  The sentiment is from the APB Merry & Bright stamp set.
The products used on my project are available over at Annie's Paper Boutique. Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. This is such a fun and festive set! I love that you made those ornaments into shakers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful set!! I love the pretty shaker ornaments.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Suki! So fun and festive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! so pretty and the sequins looks amazing!

    Have a great day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!