Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Trendy Twine ~ Fall Coffee Sleeve

Hello all and happy Wednesday!  Beth from Beth's Beauties sharing this altered cup sleeve project with you today.
I started off by using a Kraft Cup Sleeve and stamping various stamps from APB Need Coffee planner stamps and APB Hello Fall planner stamps all over it in brown ink.  I added detail to the stamps with white gel pen.  I also added a Natural Tag-It complete with a Spiced Pumpkin Trendy Page Dot, a sentiment from the APB Happy Thanksgiving stamp set and images from the previously mentioned stamp sets.  The finishing touch was three Autumn Sequins.
The Trendy Twine I used is Creamy Pumpkin Trendy Twine.  I used 6 strands and started with a fishtail braid.
Then halfway around the cup, I knotted the twine and spread it out, gluing it the rest of the way around the sleeve.  I also made a bow of of the twine for on the tag.  The cup that I used was a 16 oz. cup from Dollar General.

Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:
If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

4 comments:

  1. This is so awesome! I love all of the wonderful stamp sets you were able to incorporate into your project! So super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh look at all the trendy FUN! I love your sleeve, super CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love how you braided the twine!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!