Saturday, September 19, 2015

Trendy Twine~Coffee Gift Card Holder

Good morning Trendy Twine friends!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here.  Fall is coming soon and with the cooler days, many people like to drink coffee. So, what better gift to give than a gift card for that?!
I started with a Small Glassine Bag and embossed it with a swirly embossing folder.  It was the perfect size for a gift card!  Then for the topper, I used pretty patterned paper and wrapped Cherry Latte Trendy Twine around it and also added a bow of that twine on the tag.  Then for the coffee cup, I used a file from SVG Attic's set called All I Need.  I layered it with glossy accents and covered the steam with Chocolate Truffle and Krazy for Kraft Trendy Twines.

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

6 comments:

  1. Beth, I love the way you decorated your glassine bag! They are always cute to dress up and make the perfect packaging for gift cards...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project Beth!! I just LOVE that glassine bag!!!
    Awesome job decorating it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not know that was a Glassine bag until I read it. Awesome job on decorated it! I love the super cute coffee cup and the fun way you sued the twine.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous project, the glassine bag looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea! I love to give gift cards in creative ways! This is a great new way to try!
    Awesome Job Beth!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great idea--I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!